||Out of stock
Superior technology. Superior comfort. Superior performance. All in a sleek, new, supra-aural design. The new DC PRO-X2 from David Clark Company offers best-in-class Hybrid electronic noise cancellation and Bluetooth wireless technology. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides high fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening. Dual voice coil ear phone drivers ensure fail-safe operation. And plush, leatherette ear seals and head pad to cradle you in comfort. All supported by a rugged, yet feather-light magnesium alloy suspension.
What's new in the David Clark Pro X-2?
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise conditions
- Enhanced Auto Shutoff that virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
- Slim profile, redesigned, slightly oblong-shaped dome that provides the ultimate in rest-on-ear headset stability
DC Pro-X2 Electronic Noise Cancelling Aviation Headset Features:
- Magnesium Alloy Headband and Suspension Forward-thinking, ergonomic design provides a lightweight, yet rugged platform. Evenly distributes headset weight for added comfort and is fully adjustable for a personal fit.
- Lightweight Weight (without cord assembly) 7.5 oz.
- Adjustable Suspension Assembly. Fully adjustable suspension assembly integrated with headband for personalized fit and comfort.
- Leatherette Head Pad. Ultra-soft leatherette head pad with breathable, vented design virtually eliminates ‘hot spots’ and keeps top of head cool during long fights.
- Swivel Hinge Stirrups. Disperse clamping pressure for secure yet comfortable fit and allow headset to conform to the sides of the head.
- Leatherette Ear Seals. Plush, Dura-Stitched leatherette ear seals with slow-recovery 'memory' foam cradle you in comfort. Round, supra-aural (rest-on-ear) design reduces heat buildup to keep ears cool, even during longer flights.
- Hybrid ENC Technology. Provides best-in-class active noise reduction with leading-edge ‘feed-forward’ and ‘feed-back’ technology. External microphone on dome picks up noise from the outside, before reaching the ear canal for superior noise attenuation.
- Dual Voice Coil Drivers. Provide Fail Safe operation to ensure full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Technology. Ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening.
- M-55 Electret Microphone. Offers enhanced noise reduction for crystal clear voice transmission. Full flex boom for precise microphone placement.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology. Affords seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices.
- Collapsible Design. Smart headset design collapses for compact storage in David Clark headset bag.
- Headset Bag. The DC PRO-X comes in a rugged nylon, David Clark Company branded headset bag with shoulder strap.
- Five-year warranty
- FAA TSO C139 Approved
Plug Type: This David Clark Pro-X2 Model has the standard dual plugs that can be used in most fixed wing aircraft.