||Out of stock
THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM. PLEASE CALL TO PLACE ORDER.
ACTIVE COOLING MOUNT/For use with iPAD Mini. Weight: 7 oz (no batteries, no iPad) Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.6 x 1.7
The Active Cooling Mount for the iPad mini™ prevents unexpected shutdowns resulting from overheating while in direct sunlight to keep pilots safe. The self-contained mount is vented and has built-in fans to circulate cool air over the back of the iPad—aimed at areas of the device that run hottest; the fans are quiet and have been tested to ensure they do not interfere with cockpit electronics.
The X-naut cradle is powered by AA batteries, making it completely wireless, and can run for over 10 hours on a single set of batteries. Tracking battery status is easy—a test button and indicator light isconveniently located on the side of the mount. Alternatively, a USB charging cable will power the cradle while in use. (AA batteries and USB charging cable not included.)
Built to last, the mount system features conformal-coated electronics that resist moisture and dust, sturdy battery compartment locks, and a spring-loaded clip-on top—making iPad insertion simple and secure.
This Active Cooling Mount (903483000) works with the iPad mini 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generations.
- Powered using 4xAA batteries or Micro USB (iPad mini version)
- Battery test button indicates the conditions of the batteries; Green = good, yellow = low, and red = replace
- Spring loaded latch makes it easy to mount an iPad while holding it securely in place
- Low noise fans rated at 26 dBA
- Weight: 7 oz (without batteries or iPad)
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.6 x 1.7 inches
- Compatible with RAM™
- Works with MYGOFLIGHT™ mounts when using the sport-GPS adaptor from MYGOFLIGHT™ and MYGOFLIGHT Amp Adaptor
- Use as a kneeboard with Kneeboard Accessory mount
- Dust and moisture resistant electrical components
- *iPad™, AA batteries, and micro USB cord not included