Step up to the world of premium ANR headsets with the value-priced Sierra. Picked as the "hands-down favorite" in Aviation Consumer's real-world test of budget ANR headsets, Sierra delivers the comfort, quiet, and advanced features you've come to expect from Lightspeed.
Active noise reduction (ANR) and Bluetooth connectivity bring top-of-the-line features to Sierra. Plush ear seals and sturdy fiber reinforced polymer construction add to Sierra's durability. A wired input for audio devices and ComPriority™ enrich your flying experience.
A reversible headband design allows microphone placement on the left or right. Sierra is everything you've been looking for in a budget-priced premium ANR headset. Sierra is now compatible with FlightLink, the first in-flight cockpit recording application for the Apple iPad® and iPhone®.
The free FlightLink app works seamlessly with Sierra headsets to capture and retrieve incoming and outgoing communications.
• ANR — Active noise cancellation over a broad range of low frequency noise bring state of the art technology to Sierra.
• Comfort and Durability — At 16 ounces with plush ear seals and solidly designed ear cups, extended wearing is a breeze.
• Bluetooth® Connectivity — Allows wireless connection from Bluetooth phones. Stereo streaming (A2DP) is not available with Sierra.
• Music Connection — An integrated control box input allows you to connect a music player.
• ComPriority — Receiving radio communications is a snap with ComPriority, which automatically decreases music player volume by 80 percent, lessening the chance of missing important interactions.
• Power Source and Connectors — Two AA batteries, Dual GA.
• Accessories — Carrying case, music patch cord, cord clip, foam wind screen.
• 5-year warranty