||Out of stock
Supra Aural, Panel Mount with 5-Pin (Airbus) Connector, Hybrid ENC Headset
The DC PRO-XA provides all the same features and performance of the DC PRO-X, but comes with a 5-pin (Airbus) connector. The DC PRO-XA receives power directly from the aircraft.
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Dual voice coil drivers provide fail safe operation to ensure full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices
- Stereo/mono switch
- High performance, electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged yet lightweight magnesium alloy headband and suspension is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat buildup to keep you cool
and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort
and eliminate heat buildup
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by aircraft power supply.
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 7.5 oz.
- Five-year warranty
- FAA TSO-C139 Approved
- DC Part Number, 43100G-04