||Out of stock
Designed for the professional pilot, the new Bose ProFlight is the smallest and most comfortable aviation headset Bose has ever produced, with many new features designed specifically for airline and corporate aircraft flight decks.
New features include three user selectable levels of noise cancellation, a unique tap control for talk-through communication and quick release, side-swappable boom microphone and down cable. All engineered into a form factor unlike any other headset—a highly stable, in-ear configuration without the usual intrusive deep-insert eartips. The new Bose ProFlight is FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a certified. Now there’s a Bose aviation headset that is right for you, whether you fly in a cockpit or on a flight deck.
Bose ProFlight Aviation Headset:
- Improved comfort for hours of use, achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight, low clamping force and dedicated left and right earbuds – all without sacrificing stability.
- Incredibly small and lightweight (4.9 oz / 139 g on-head).
- Electret noise cancelling microphone for clear transmissions.
- Audio optimized with active equalization for enhanced communications with or without an intercom or hot mic system.
- Three unique levels of user selectable acoustic noise cancelling providing users with a range of noise reduction to meet their needs in multiple scenarios.
- Tap control for talk-through communication.
- Bluetooth capable for wireless audio connections to EFBs and mobile phones, with audio prioritization to mix or mute wireless audio with intercom transmissions.
- Bypass communications mode provides primary ICS audio with or without power to the headset
- Built to latest ARINC standards and FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a certified.
- Available with twin plug, 5 pin XLR, 7 pin XLR or 6 pin LEMO plug configurations.
- Auto-off: All configurations of the ProFlight Headset feature auto-off technology which powers down the headset when not in use and saves battery life.
- Side-swappable boom microphone and down cable, no tool required.
- Durable and robust design made to endure the wear and tear of everyday use in tough environments.
- Three-year limited warranty with acclaimed service.
- Auto-on: Certain configurations of the ProFlight Headset will turn on automatically when the avionics master switch is in the on position, using the ship’s power to operate.
Bose ProFlight App
The Bose Connect App, for Apple and Android, is free to download. The app is not necessary or required for headset operation but it does provide unique functionality to the Proflight including: Music/Audio share Easy connecting and renaming of connected Bluetooth devices Product tour and troubleshooting info Periodic updates to provide additional capability.
What's included with your Bose ProFlight Headset?
- ProFlight Aviation Headset
- Carry case
- 2 AA batteries
- Control module holder
- 3 sizes of StayHear+ Sport tips (S, M, L)
- 3 Year Warranty
- Aircraft connector (Dual Plugs, XLR5 or 6-pin Lemo)
Two AA batteries power 45+ hours of use without Bluetooth and at least 25 hours with Bluetooth on. Aircraft powered variants are also available. Users switch seamlessly from battery power to aircraft power without compromising headset performance. All models feature auto-off, which powers down the headset automatically when not in use. Select models offer auto-on.